Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random things I See and think about

- What is life going to be like once im cancer free?

-The chemo doesn't give me pain while it gets infused and I don't feel it

-I no longer get to take the showers with the water rushing down my face I have to wear a water protecter so water doesn't get in my port and I have to be very careful while shower...no swimming.

-What are my friend going to be like once I go back to school?

-I'm I going to get to play my senior year of golf? I had such big goals for it.

-Why is this boy in the hospital sitting there struggling in pain and he has no one there with him(m0m,dad,guardian).

-This boy had to stay another night at the hospital because no one came to pick him up to go home

-My roomate has a tumor thats 12 inches in his intestines and it doesn't look good

-What are my capabilities going to be with my leg once I have surgery and will I be able to do the same things I use to do.

-I miss my social life

-I hate not being apart of my friends and family's life's and not being able to be there for them and support them the way I use too

-I wonder what my hair is going to look like when it grows back

-I want to graduate with my friends senior year and go to college

- I want to go back to United Methodist Church and get more invovled and i miss Younglife and Church soooo much.

-I miss school and Auburn Mountainview a lot

-How does my mom do it...it is far from amazing

-I think it would be harder to watch someone who you love so very much fight cancer then have it

-God never put this burden on me but he is the only one who can take it away

-I get excited more and more thinking about life without cancer

-I have cancer and I still feel sorrow and much worse for all the kids around me at Childen's

- I have never cried for myself so far only thinking about all the people especially at Childerns who are suffering ever day

-One day I could go eating sooo much, the next hating food.

-My favorite world is IDC

-I love when my friends and family just come hangout with me just because they want to not because they feel like they need too

-I also put a smile on when I see people

-I have God to answer all of those and take all those worries aways I just have to trust him and to pray about them with him but I though I would let know what goes through my head since people always ask

2 comments:

  1. Garrett, as always Thank you for sharing this journey with us. I am amazed by how strong, mature and caring you are. God is amazing and to see your love for him is beautiful. Continued prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi G! we are going to miss you at the walk tomorrow! You are one fantastic friend, and I can't imagine anyone coming to see you because they have to... You are doing a great job at keeping perspective and these next months will be a memory soon! Praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete