Monday, March 8, 2010

Ready For Chemo

Tomorrow is the day that I officially start my Chemotherapy. I went in today and had a bunch of tests taken and blood taken to make sure everything looked ready to start my chemo and everything went well. I also got my PT scan results back and I officially have no cancer in any other parts of my bone and body and everything else besides my leg obviously looked great. That was great news to hear. The plan for this week if everything goes as planned is I go in tomorrow morning to the hospital and go right in and they start giving me my chemo through my port. The chemo will go for 2 days straight and depending on how I am doing I am planning on coming home Thursday night. The doctor said that the 1st round of chemo that I am getting tomorrow is going to be the toughest chemo I will get. So might as well get the worst out of the way first. I'm ready for tomorrow and to start chemo to get better and I'm expecting to be pretty sick and out of it. I love all the support and am feeling Gods strength more and more everyday.
Love Everyone
Garrett

5 comments:

  1. That's great news that they didn't find cancer anywhere else!! My family will continue praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang tough Garrett...SO many prayers going up for you tomorrow!! HUGS to you...The Parsons Family♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God Garrett on the no cancer anywhere else. You are one amazing young man. You hang in the there and know we all love you and are keeping you in God's hands.
    I look forward to the day when I can hug you when I see you at Powell's.
    our Love and prayers
    Emily and Dennis(powell's grandparents)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you everyday and praying for your strength and courage. Keep the Faith Garrett....we are so proud of your attitude!
    Love to you: Tom and Kathy Virnig, and girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Garrett,
    I am Kylee Brown's grandma and I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and you are in our prayers. Take care and stay safe!
    Janet Brown

    ReplyDelete